Sunday, February 13, 2011

In My Trunk


This weekly meme (In My Mailbox) is hosted by The Story Siren

I will only post HP related things in this thread. My Book blog will have everything else that is book related.

This week I got:






* Harry Potter Und Die Kammer Des Schreckens (Hardback) (German) (Buy Here)

* Harry Potter Through the Trapdoor Chapter Game

- I got this second hand on Bid or Buy so it has a few pieces missing but its the first one I have ever seen, and Amazon wants me to give a leg to ship it here :( but that's the perks of living in SA :) (Buy a new one on Amazon)

Anything in your trunk? 

9 comments:

Alison said...

Great books! The German cover is beautiful. And the Trapdoor chapter looks super fun.
My IMM

Gabrielle Carolina said...

Happy Mailboxing!

Here's what I got IMM: http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com

Blessings,

Gabrielle Carolina

Lost In Literature said...

AHHH Love Harry Potter! Enjoy! :)


Lisa @ Lost in Literature
In My Mailbox

the story siren said...

that is so cute! I love it! happy reading!

That Book Lady said...

Where do you find all these different editions? Do you just search the web? Awesome!

geekyreads said...

That HP game looks so cool! I love seeing the different covers of the HP books from different countries.

Aylee said...

Well hello! I just saw your blog name from The Story Siren's and had to come over to say hi! I get so excited to meet fellow Potter fanatics!

How cool is your mailbox this week?! Way cool. I believe I've played the through the trapdoor game before but that was a long time ago. Have fun!

Siobian said...

Hello! I love your blog and would like to give you the Stylish Blogger award.
http://siobianthebookowl.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Just Say no...to crap said...

Fun place to visit, and I don't even like blogs.
www.HarryPottersAttic.com

Post a Comment